The Developing Country NGO Delegation to the Board of The Global Fund is currently inviting applications for membership from individuals representing and working with NGO’s in the global south. The selection process strives to achieve a balanced and representative Delegation with strong consideration for the following qualities:
- Malaria expertise
- Tuberculosis expertise
- Women in all their diversity
- Key population representatives (sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender people and people who use drugs)
- Adolescent and Youths in their diversity
- Strong knowledge in finance, strategic planning, media and human rights
- Sustainability & transitioning
- Specially encouraged to apply, persons from the following regions and countries: South East Asia and Western Pacific.
More details can be found here. All applications are due by 01 October 2020, 23h00 CEST. Reach out to L.Odendal@developingngo.org for any queries.